4. MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
6. USER CONTENT. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Center, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a permanent, non-exclusive license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet businesses of Center, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Center may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, ”Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
8. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; or (d) provides medical advice to other users. Center reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the site, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers. Center intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms or of any applicable laws.
9. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ”AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
12. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, ”flooding,” ”spamming,” ”mail bombing,” ”crashing” or instituting a ”DDOS” attack on the Site; (d) using the Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Site; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
14. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2018 PERSATUAN KEBAJIKAN HATI BERGANDA SELANGOR 雙心儿童残障福利中心.
16. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
17. AMENDMENTS. Center reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Center seek to make such an amendment, which we determine is material in our sole discretion, we shall publish on the home page the fact an amendment will be made. Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Personal Data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, and credit card information. Personal Data does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identiﬁcation of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personal Data is collected?
When you contact us, we may collect Personal Data such as your name, email address, phone number. If you choose to donate through this Website, we will collect Personal Data such as payment information. In addition, we collect certain information through cookies and similar electronic devices, as further described in the Cookies section below. We will ask for your consent if we wish to use your data for a purpose materially different than that for which it was collected.
We may work with a data provider to target advertising to you through online and offine methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail. When you visit our website, your IP address may be combined with other de-identiﬁed data (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) of the data provider in order to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences.
What organizations are collecting the Personal Data?
In addition to our direct collection of information, third-party service vendors (such as credit card companies) who may provide such services as credit, and escrow services may collect this information from Visitors. These third-parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain or use such information.
How does the Site use Personal Data?
We use Personal Data to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill donation requests on the Site. We may email Visitors about news and updates or upcoming event related to the Center. We may also use Personal Data to contact Visitors in response to speciﬁc inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the Personal Data may be shared?
We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors, with our affliated agencies and third party vendors.
How is Personal Data stored?
Personal Data collected by our Center is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of our Center except for use as indicated above.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personal Data secure?
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information that we hold about you. These cover storing, using and releasing any Personal Data you have provided, and preventing unauthorized access or use. We have put in place technical and organizational measures designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and designed to prevent accidental access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
http://www.shuangxin100.org may contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Last updated November 2018
Due to the nature of charity donations refunds are given at the discretion of charity management. The only circumstances in which refunds will be made is where unauthorized use of your payment card/ bank account is proved. If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules.
If you have made an error in making your donation through the online payment gateway, please notify us within one (1) working day of your donation as we need to do the required bank reconciliation before processing your refund/cancellation request.
To request a refund or cancellation, please contact us at: +6 03-6127 4135. Please note that those request that made later than one (1) working day of your donation will not be handled.
The days incurring for refund/cancellation will take approximately one to two weeks.